Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Couple Portraits

After we had our first look, we wandered around Winter Park and got some really great photos of us. I'm so glad we did this before our ceremony because we were able to take our time and find some really good spots for photo opps, rather than rushing to get some photos before heading in for our reception.

You probably can't tell from the photos (thank goodness), but it was a very unexpected 4o degrees outside at this point in the day. I know that is nothing to most of you northerners, but we live in Orlando. We'd gone all winter without having any really cold days like this and I was pretty shocked to wake up on our wedding day to such cool temps. Needless to say, I was freezing cold as we took these photos. I remember looking at Jonathan at one point, teeth chattering, saying "We don't need this photos! It's too cold!" I'm obviously really glad I sucked it up and continued on, because I absolutely love how these turned out!

P.S. I apologize in advance for the photo overload, but I just couldn't narrow it down!


























































I absolutely love reliving our special day and I know we will cherish these photos even more down the road. The amount of love I feel for this husband of mine is absolutely overwhelming. 

All photos by Lora Rodgers Photography.
Linking up for Wedding Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! I love them all! I can't wait to have our first look. It's going to be awesome and then we can get some great pictures of just the 2 of us. I really can't wait!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I see why you couldn't narrow it down. I love your flowers and you don't look cold. Pulled it off very well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. I am getting married in 2 months - I hope my pictures are as nice! I just added your button to my blog - www.himandme.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!!! haha 40 degrees sounds incredible to me right now (I live in Chicago)! ;)

    ReplyDelete