Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Gone Country

I had to stop and laugh on Saturday as we drove to pick up some friends and head to the Silver Spurs Arena for the rodeo that evening. Earlier that day, we met my in-laws at the gun range for a little target practice and I was really entertained by the fact that we started our day at the gun range and would be ending it at the rodeo. I told Jonathan our life was a country song that day. We had a blast.

I'm still not super comfortable with a gun, but I wish I had taken a picture of the target because I didn't do too bad if I do say so myself.





























I was pretty psyched for the rodeo because I went last year for the first time ever and I loved it! We had great company this year and it's just fun to watch the competitions. Not to mention that our fun started by my silly husband convincing the parking attendants that we were making a hay delivery so we ended up with a pretty sweet parking spot! 




























I also finished Breaking Bad this weekend and there is now a void in my life. I'm really late to the Breaking Bad party and I'm wondering what took me so long to see what all the fuss was about. If you haven't experienced this show yet, you are missing out. Simple as that.

I hope you all have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I have yet to go to a gun range but it is on my list. Last year my boyfriend and I went and id archery and that was really fun

    ReplyDelete