Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Halloween Flashback

Happy Halloween!

We don't have anything crazy planned for tonight...just heading to Jonathan's parents' house to hang outside, enjoy a few glasses of wine and hand out candy. In my opinion, though, that is a pretty perfect evening to me.

I might not have a whole lot to say about my Halloween festivities this year, but I just had to show up to the blog world today and share this photo with you guys.

Me, my older sister and my brother

I came across this photo as I was packing up my house last month and it may me oh so happy. It cracks me up that I was dressed as Superman considering I was the girliest little girl. It's so funny to me. I love looking back on Halloween when I was a kid. Having all that candy at one time is so exciting as a child. One of the perks of being one of five kids: when we got home from Trick-or-Treating and all of us would empty our goodies onto the living room floor. We'd sit around bragging about how much of everything we got and proceed to trade each other for our favorite candies. We were all such pals. We still are. That's why this photo is just making my day today. That, and the fact that I am looking forward to seeing all the cute kids in costumes tonight as we hand out candy.

What are your plans for this evening? Are you dressing up or just hanging out at home? 

5 comments: