Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: 8 Weeks

Earlier this week I received an e-mail from Crate & Barrel informing me that we have just 8 short weeks until the big day. That's just 58 days. 1,392 hours.

There is still so much to do, but I can't even stress myself out about that right now because it's all good. All I'm feeling is absolute joy and excitement over how close we are to the big day. Our day. The day we get celebrate this wonderful love we've found with our family friends. The day I can't picture without doing this laugh/cry combination because I am already completely overwhelmed with joy. The day I get to walk down the aisle to this handsome man.


This man that looks at me and makes me feel so supported, so loved, so absolutely treasured.


This man that brings so much love and joy to my life everyday.


This man that I absolutely, positively adore. 


So yeah, on this Wedding Wednesday with only 8 weeks until our big day, I feel more calm than I ever imagined I'd be. Is that because I've got every little detail of our day figured out? Absolutely not. But the most important detail of our day, the part where Jonathan and I vow to love each other for life, to stick together, to raise a family, to honor and cherish each other every day...we're more than ready for that part...that's what's keeping me calm.

All photos by Lora Rodgers Photography.

Linking up for Wedding Wednesday.

13 comments:

  1. Aww I love this! And 8 weeks...EEK. It's so so close! I can't wait to have emails like that. Sigh. It's coming soon....eventually! HA!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfectly written! Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found your blog through Mr. Thomas & me! Absolutely adorable and congrats on your big day coming up! Being a two month newlywed, I completely understand what you going through :) I would love for you to follow me at http://sincerelymrslo.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ! Im glad I found your blog! I havent found many bloggers who are "Bride -to be's" so its nice to share something in common before we go from Miss to Mrs.!

    xo

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very excited for you...sounds like your hearts are both in a great place <3

    ReplyDelete