Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! It's been a busy work week and therefore my plans to blog all week have been sadly pushed aside, but it's Friday and I'm determined to make time for a quick post. What better way to do that than to join Amanda's Friday Favorites link-up? I'm excited to share my favorite things from this week and check out some new blogs to follow!

Celebrating this hunk. Today my dear husband turns 26-years-old and I can’t wait to spend the weekend celebrating with him. I’m so grateful I get to share my life with this man!


Sore muscles. I successfully got my butt to the gym at 5 a.m. three times this week and if you know how much of a struggle that has been for me lately, you’ll understand this is nothing short of a miracle! I joined Living in Yellow's 1,000 minutes in 30 days challenge this month to help motivate me and it feels great to be getting back in the fitness groove!

Hulu Plus. I mentioned we canceled cable several months ago and we’ve never looked back. This week, we finally made the move and signed up for Hulu Plus. It’s been pretty sweet catching up on Modern Family…we are several seasons behind and I forgot how much I loved the characters in this show, especially Phil.  


Our new addition. I never thought in a million years I would be blogging about how adopting a cat was my favorite part of the week, but here I am, doing just that. She seems to feel at home here and is just really sweet and calm. I’m so very glad we decided to bring her home. You could say Jonathan is in agreement…


Feeling like a new woman because I finally got my hair trimmed and highlighted this week. I was way overdue so I’m feeling like a million bucks now that I ditched the roots. Speaking of hair, I’ve been on the hunt for a good dry shampoo and after trying several without any success, I’m kind of liking Herbal Essences dry shampoo. It’s the best I’ve found so far, but if you have a better suggestion, please share it!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! What are you favorites this week? 

11 comments:

  1. Ummmm so handsome! ;-)

    My absolute favorite is this one http://www.amazon.com/Redken-Powder-Refresh-Aerosol-Shampoo/dp/B007G193XG

    Second favorite is the Not Your Mothers line and you can find it at Target :)

    I love modern family and congrats to your new sweet addition! Thanks so much for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet adopting that kitty! And omg LOVE Phil from Modern Family. I absolutely laugh at everything he says. So happy to have found your blog through Amanda's link-up! Definitely looking forward to reading more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new haircut/style ALWAYS makes me feel like a million bucks. I'm hoping to CHOP mine in the next month or so and I seriously cannot wait :) When we cancelled cable a year ago we got Hulu+ too, never regretted it!!

    ReplyDelete