Tuesday, June 10, 2014

10 Things I Thought I'd Never Do

I'm pretty sure I saw these posts floating around blogland a few months ago, but as usual, I'm late to the party. All this talk lately about how we adopted a cat got me thinking of all the other things I've done that I never thought I'd do, so here are a few of them:

one. Meet my husband at a bar

two. Wear matching swimsuits to the beach with said husband. What can I say? I bought an American flag bikini and Jonathan couldn't resist matching me. Thank you to my sista for capturing this candid...


three. Have an NRA sticker on my car. I'm all for the NRA, but it was Jonathan who felt we needed to show it on our vehicles.


four. Try (and fail) at online dating, but thank goodness for my lack of success because eventually I fell in love and married the most amazing man

five. Break my finger playing kickball. I know...

six. Own and sell my first home before the age of 28

seven. Participate in a mud run


eight. Find out I need bifocals at the age of 28

nine. Enjoy cooking and actually be kind of good at it

ten. Turn my love of baking into a little side business

What about you? What's on your list?

22 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to do a mud run! How cool is that?! & although I do not have a husband I match my boyfriend very often, on accident!

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I love the picture of your and your husband in matching bathing suits! I'm guessing he tries to do couples Halloween costumes too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never thought that I would be happily getting married at age 26. I had the WORST breakup like 5 years ago, and I thought I was done with dating. Guess someone up there had some other plans!

    ReplyDelete