Friday, April 11, 2014

It's Friday Already?

How is it Friday already? Last weekend was so full of fun and I never even got a chance to blog about it this week. That could be because I didn't feel recovered from the weekend until Tuesday and next thing I knew, it was Friday already. We're heading to Baltimore tomorrow night for yet another wedding celebration and then we come home in time to finish prepping to host 20+ family and friends in our home for Easter brunch. It's all exciting stuff, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit overwhelmed with everything going on. Since I never got to post this week, I've got quite a few things to share today:

A Few Words of Wisdom on my Mind


A Few Thoughts from this Week
  • As I write this, I'm finishing up day 4 of a low-carb diet. While I don't know how long-term it will be, I know it will be a great way to kick start my goal to lose a few pounds. After just 3 days, I feel a whole lot better already!
  • Last weekend was the first wedding we've attended since tying the knot and it while it would have been an absolutely beautiful wedding either way, I feel like we enjoyed it even more as we are loving every second as newlyweds. It made me so happy watching my cousin and his new Mrs. as they celebrated knowing how surreal and joyful your wedding day is.
  • Like I said, we're off to Baltimore this evening for another wedding celebration. Life has gotten a little out of control lately, so instead of reading, sleeping or drinking during our flight, we'll be working on writing our wedding thank you cards so we can finally get those in the mail. Okay, there may be a few drinks involved...I mean, let's not get crazy. 
A Few Links Worth Reading
A Few Photos from Last Weekend

Jonathan was hired to DJ a Great Gatsby themed party on Friday night.The music was awesome (obviously), the costumes were great and the amount of fringe I had going on with my dress was perfection.



Saturday we headed to Naples to celebrate my cousin's wedding. We had the most fun with my family and the wedding was just gorgeous.

I'd love to stay and chat but I've got lots to do before we get going in a few hours. How was your week?

1 comment: