Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Brunch Snapshots

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had an Easter weekend full of joy and quality time with family. I think it's safe to say our Easter brunch was a huge success. With this brunch being the first holiday we hosted as a married couple, we really tried to make it perfect and I think it absolutely was. 

Looking around our home seeing 20+ friends and family members laughing, catching up, eating, celebrating...it made my heart so content. Listening to that husband of mine pray as we all held hands before the meal...that just about put me over the top. I'm proud to be his wife always...but when he bows his head and prays...it is more than pride...it's complete adoration that I feel. 

I'd love to fill you in on every little perfect detail of our day, but I think it's easier to show you.

Dessert Table

Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting 
Vanilla cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting























Bloody Mary & Mimosa Bar








Decor





Food
French Toast Casserole

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls 


Family & Friends




































We're so thankful for our family and friends for celebrating at our home. We're so thankful for the love and support they grace us with.

Again, I hope your Easter was wonderful!

8 comments:

  1. Yum everything looks so good!! Your first hosted holiday looks like a success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that all looks soooo yummy!! i know you were following my blog and wanted you to know that i got a new url and blog design! followers can get lost when you change url, so i just wanted to let you know. thanks for following!!

    ReplyDelete