Thursday, April 3, 2014

"Because I'm Happy"

I had no intention of posting today, but then I saw there was a "32 Things That Make Me Happy" link-up going on and I just had to join in. So have at it...32 of the many, many things that make me happy:

1. My husband. It doesn't take much for this amazing man to put a smile on my face.

2. Random Acts of Kindness (giving and receiving)

3. Baking 


4. A fresh haircut and highlights

5. When something I didn't think was on sale is actually on sale

6. Getting packages in the mail

7. Friends reruns

8. This pin



9. Target

10. Rainbows

11. My nieces and nephews

12. Freshly polished nails

13. "Just because" flowers

14. Wine

15. Sunflowers

16. This photo strip of my nephew sneaking away to eat a cupcake in the photo booth during our wedding


17. York Peppermint Patties

18. My KitchenAid Mixer

19. LOFT sales

20. Taking my bra off at the end of the day

21. My family

22. Any and all things Christmas related

23. Finishing a good book

24. Jonathan's laugh

25. Florida thunderstorms when I have no where I need to be but at home

26. Blog comments

27. Coming up with a perfect gift for someone I love

28. Daydreaming about having children of our own someday

29. Looking back on how drastically my life has changed over the last year and a half

30. Sunsets


31. Surprises

32. Waking up to live this life everyday

What makes you happy? Link up with Sarah and Erin below!


3 comments:

  1. Yes! I love when I get the perfect gift for someone. It makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! i love reading about things that make others happy. some are similar to mine and some aren't. its fun to find unique things about people. (:

    xo, samantha
    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete