Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Goals

Happy Wednesday! It's officially May and because May is my favorite month of the year, I thought it might be necessary to kick things off with some goals for the month. I never blog about monthly goals...I actually don't even make them, but I really like the idea and what better month than my birthday month to start this habit?



Start working out again

Start writing in my gratitude journal before bed 

Continue using Jonathan's fancy camera to take quality photos

Enjoy every second of our weekend in St. Augustine

Spend more time writing quality blog posts

Embrace turning 28 and be thankful for where I'm at in life

Go on more evening bike rides

Change my last name with our bank and on  my passport

See my parents at least once

Continue to get the word out about this little baking business of mine

Choose to only see the good

What are your goals for the month? 



1 comment: