Monday, April 8, 2013

Under Construction & Impromptu Photo Shoots.

Happy Monday everyone! I have things I want to blog about, but I am trying to hold off until I make some big changes this week. I've got a new name for this blog of mine and I'm really excited to debut it later this week (hopefully)!

In the meantime, please enjoy a few photos of me pretending to be photogenic.

While driving to my parents' house on Easter with my friend/roomie Laura, I told her about this awesome spot I had always wanted to take pictures at and next thing I knew, we were headed there for an impromptu photo shoot. I feel like the photos actually turned out pretty good considering neither one of us are experts in photography or modeling and we took all the pictures on our iPhones. Here are a few of my favorites:



 
 
 
We had so much fun snapping pictures of each other and I love that Laura is the kind of friend who loves to do spontaneous and silly things like this with me.

Hopefully I'll be back later this week with a new blog name and design. I hope you all enjoy your week!

1 comment: