Monday, April 15, 2013

The Best is Yet to Be

Hello and happy Monday! You might notice quite a few changes around here. I've been so very excited to debut the new blog name, design, layout...basically everything! I've spent a lot of time over the past few weeks to make these changes, from brainstorming a new name to teaching myself how to add social media buttons to the blog. I'm so happy with the final product and I hope you all enjoy following along!

Why 'The Best is Yet to Be'?

I absolutely love my life. I'm blessed beyond belief. Adding to that, I've recently fallen in love with an absolutely wonderful man. In moments of overwhelming joy, it's hard to believe that things could be any better. It's true though. There are still so many wonderful things to look forward to...things I can't even imagine right now. I feel like 'The Best is Yet to Be' really represents where I am in my life right now. I'm soaking in the joy of the moment, but I'm also looking forward to all the wonderful things down the road.

With all these changes, here are a few things you should know about:

If you've been following for a while, you know I bake a lot and that lately I've even started cooking. I added a tab for recipes so that anytime I mention a recipe I've tried, I'll be sure to post a link to the recipe I used in case you are interested in trying any of them.

If you are new here, please feel free to check out the 'Best of the Best' tab. Here, I've chosen some of my favorite posts over the last 3 years. Instead of going through the years of archives, save time and check out my favorites here.

Since I'm no longer blogging under my nickname, Millie, I'll be closing the Twitter account (@MillieBlogs), I previously used for this blog and switching over to my personal account, @AmandaLTucker. I love keeping up with blog friends on Twitter, so please follow me on my personal account using the link above or use my fancy new social media buttons on my sidebar to get there.

In addition to switching Twitter accounts, I finally created a Facebook page. I'm excited to start following some of my favorite bloggers on Facebook, so please visit me there too!

If Facebook and Twitter aren't enough for you, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin.

As always, thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts!

3 comments: