Friday, October 26, 2012

When you put a birthday hat on your dog and he becomes visibly upset

I'm sure if Blake could speak, he'd say he had the most wonderful 1st birthday yesterday. Since I was at work all day, he spent the day at The Dog Whisperer's house. When I showed up last night so we could all celebrate his birthday together, Blake was adorable. He was so happy and exhausted from his day of fun....

Then we put a birthday hat on him and he went from excited to shamed in an instant....

"Really mom?"
 
I can't say Blake loved the birthday hat, but he definitely had a happy birthday. In all seriousness, though, I am so thankful for all the joy this little 1-year-old has brought into my life.


We may have overcelebrated Blake's birthday by going bowling after all of this and taking a few too many shots. Note to self: Taking an excessive amount of shots doesn't make you any better at bowling. It does, however, make the attempt much more entertaining.

Happy Friday!

8 comments: