Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Snapshots

Good morning! It's 10 a.m. on Halloween and I already have a tummy ache from eating too much candy corn. Is that going to stop me? Nope.

I have Blake at work with me today for our Halloween potluck and we are heading over to The Dog Whisperer's house later this evening to hand out candy and enjoy the beautiful fall weather we are having. I'm a happy girl.

Since I should really get to work since we'll be slacking off most of the afternoon...here are a few of my Halloween snapshots so far.

My bumblebee costume. I wore this downtown Saturday night. Today I'm just rocking the wings and antenna since it's a little chilly today and my boss probably wouldn't appreciate this outfit too much.
Blake is a Wide Retriever today. I can't get over how adorable this is
and he doesn't seem to mind the shirt too much! 
Pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting
 made from scratch by yours truly :) You can find the recipe here.
I absolutely cannot wait to spend the evening with some wonderful people in my life. I hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!


9 comments:

  1. Blake looks super cute in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bán an cung ngưu tại Đà Nẵng có xuất xứ từ Hàn Quốc. Đây là một trong những bài thuốc đông y bán an cung ngưu tại Hà Nội có từ cách đây rất lâu đời hữu hiệu cho các chứng bệnh tai biến mạch máu não, cao huyết áp, viêm màng não, liệt tay chân, bán an cung ngưu tại TP HCM tâm thần và chứng liệt ở mặt,... hiệu quả và được mọi người tin dùng.

    ReplyDelete