Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sometimes I just don't have anything to say.

I had every intention of blogging on Tuesday, but had nothing to say, really. I made my very first lasagna on Monday, but didn't take photos of my cooking adventure, so that wouldn't be fun to write about. I even spent Saturday afternoon drinking around the world at Epcot with my friend Alyssa. Unfortunately, I didn't take one photo of us at Epcot. Not even one. What kind of blogger am I? 

We did take a photo later in the night and have to share it because I must say we are looking pretty pulled together for drinking all day in the Florida heat.


Then I went to write a post on Wednesday, but I just wasn't feelin' it.

Here we are on Thursday, and I still don't have anything very interesting to say to you all.

Last night, Jonathan and I booked our trip to Clearwater Beach to celebrate his birthday next weekend and since then I haven't really been able to think about anything else.

All I can do is think about getting out of town and basking in the sun all day drinking fruity drinks with my love.

I love our life together. Every weekend we seem to have something fun going on whether it's a birthday celebration, graduation, family gathering, wedding or baby shower. With all of that stuff going on, my recent roommate stress and Jonathan working his butt off recently, we are definitely in need of a few days away just the two of us.

Basically, what I'm saying is I don't have much to say this week and I'm well aware that this post is pretty pointless.

In the meantime, if we could just fast forward to next weekend, that would be great. 

Hope you're all having a fantastic week!

5 comments:

  1. You should've told me you guys were going to Epcot! I have the annual pass!

    ReplyDelete