Thursday, May 23, 2013

A few things I'm loving this week.

Hi all!

I know I've been a little MIA and I'm hoping to get back on track here soon. I was out of town for a long weekend to attend my grandmother's funeral and came back to what basically feels like a war zone in my house. I'm knee deep in major roommate drama and trying to deal with it has kind of consumed my time and energy this week.

I've owned my house for 3 years during which I've probably had 7 roommates/tenants and I've never had an issue until now. I don't have the energy to get into the messy details, but I'm disappointed and to be honest, I am really angry. Needless to say, I'm tired and so ready for this nightmare to be over.

Enough about that, though. I'm back and in the spirit of focusing on the good things, here are a few things that I'm loving this week:

This photo of Jonathan and I dancing at a wedding a few months ago...


 These quotes...



This photo of my siblings and I at my parents' house this week...


This text from Jonathan...


Getting to spend a few days with my adorable nephew...


I absolutely adore that little guy. He is by far the sweetest, most easy-going little baby I've ever been around. Just thinking of his cute face makes me smile.

I couldn't end this on a happier note than that. I hope you're all having a great week!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your grandma. I hope you have Monday off for the memorial day weekend and can enjoy some you time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little nephew you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the most adorable photo of you guys. and your nephew is so cute!

    xx
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma and your roomie drama. I love how you choose to focus on those nice, happy things instead. That's gonna get you through it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your grandma. :(

    I LOVE that photo of you guys! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete