Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Fitness Wish List

I know it's only been 2 days since I posted about getting back on track with fitness and healthy eating, but I'm already feeling super pumped about it again. Thank goodness!

I typically stick with getting my workout in at a gym, aside from the occasional outdoor run, which I'd like to do more of if I can stand the Florida heat. I would like to have the option of doing more workouts at home and incorporating more outdoor activities into my fitness routine. This has me developing quite the fitness wish list including the following:



Ader Vinyl Kettlebell Set



I used my parents' kettle bell set while staying at their house for Christmas last year and loved the workout. These would be great for the days I don't have time to make it to the gym. I could even bring one or two to Jonathan's for the weekends I stay there so I don't slack off completely while I'm there.

Mantis Orchid 26" Women's Full-Suspension Mountain Bike
I never considered getting a bike until a few months ago when Jonathan and I rode bikes to the farmers market one morning. It would be a great activity for us to do together and a great workout for days I don't go to the gym and don't feel up to running outdoors.

gokey
When I saw this on Pinterest a few months ago, I was psyched. I'm a little obsessive, so I am nervous about bringing my key with my when I go for a run or take Blake for a walk. I hate having to carry anything with me, so this is the perfect solution.

Tone Fitness Speed Jump Rope
I honestly can't remember the last time I used a jump rope...probably middle school if I had to guess. I see people jumping rope at the gym sometimes and think it would be fun to switch things up like this. Again, this would be great for workouts at home.

It feels to good to be excited about my fitness routine again. Switching things up by adding these products to the mix should help me stay interested, too.

I'm wondering...

What are your favorite fitness products?

5 comments:

  1. My dad always used to tell me there is no better exercise than jumping rope. Man can that wear you out really quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a contemporary of the famous christian louboutin sale shoes designer, Christian Louboutin is undoubtedly the most visible, his figure often appears in various Party. He said in a high-profile, assertive attitude, changed the traditional footwear designers advocate inside, and quickly became an international star in a short time, his personal "marketing" charm contributed. He designed shoes may not be the most comfortable, but it must be the most unique. When juvenile period in the club's experience has affected his whole style, cheap christian louboutin shoes a favorite variety of bright colors, especially in open-toed style won him favor with the red flag on the soles Nama with the performance of the sexiest women heels, swaying side. No wonder so many stars are even willing to free him speak, show only part of christian louboutin outlet shoes style on the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete