Thursday, July 7, 2011

Exciting Stuff

I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it! 
source
I think by now you all know there isn’t a dull moment in the life of me, but that doesn’t stop me from getting super excited about stuff. Let me break it down for you…
  • I went back to the doctor yesterday for a follow up and to get my stent removed. I was so nervous too…worried that that darn thing wasn’t gone, but the doc said he was able to get rid of about 97% of it. I’m so glad this whole mess is almost behind me. I wouldn’t wish a kidney stone upon anybody, but I’m just glad to be rid of it! I’m even considering renaming my blog to celebrate.
  •  I’m going to Anaheim, CA at the end of the month! I’m actually going to promote our company at a convention, but I couldn’t be more excited! I’ve never been to California before and even though I’m going for work, we are definitely going to squeeze in some fun and it’ll be nice to get out of town for a few days.
  •  I just bought tickets to see Sugarland and Sara Bareilles in concert (yes, they are in concert together and it’s going to be amazing). I saw Sugarland a long time ago at Sea World, but I am psyched to see them again, not to mention I absolutely adore Sara Bareilles. The show isn’t until October, but it will be worth the wait!
  • Life. No matter what is going on that might be negative or stressful, I am always excited about my life. I spent some time last weekend at my parents’ house, which always leaves me feeling blessed beyond belief. I have a great guy in my life. I’m having a blast with him and I’m really excited to see where this goes. As usual, I’m obsessed with my friends. I feel like I have a great balance in my life and I’m loving every minute.
I hope you all have lots of exciting stuff going on, too. If you don’t feel like you do, make things exciting! Life is too short.

2 comments: