Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekend Snapshots


Happy Tuesday! It was another great weekend around here and with another unforgettable weekend coming up, I wanted to pop in and share a few highlights from the last few days.

The weekend started on a high note when this was waiting on our doorstep on Friday afternoon. I waited a little too long to finally give in and purchase one of these but my goodness, was it worth the wait. It's already been a huge help in me getting comfortable and staying comfortable through the night and I know I'll be extra thankful for it as I continue to get bigger (and more uncomfortable) in the next few weeks. 


I used to enjoy coming home on a Friday and pouring a glass of wine to celebrate the weekend. This was equally as satisfying. 


We had some pretty gorgeous weather all weekend so I put a little more effort into breakfast Saturday and enjoyed it on the back patio before kicking off a day full of chores and errands.


I picked up a pretty new collar for Abby and Target had these adorable slide-on flowers, so naturally, she absolutely needed one. 


I woke up around 8 a.m. Sunday to a strangely quiet house and no husband next to me. These Mother's Day goodies were waiting for me on the kitchen table and I found my sweet man working on stuff in the nursery. He made me a delicious breakfast and I joined him in the nursery to make some progress in there before we both left to spend the day with our mommas. 


Finally! Emma's dresser/changing table is put together and I couldn't be happier. It seemed like this came in a million pieces that had been scattered all over the bedroom floor so I am relieved it's done and we can start getting the room organized as we continue to get everything we need.


I spent the rest of Sunday with my family at my sister's house and Jonathan surprised his mom by taking her horseback riding as a Mother's Day treat. By the time I made it home at 7 (with a very sleepy puppy in tow) we were all ready for an early bedtime. 


I hope your weekend was full of happiness and Mother's Day celebrations. I turn 30 on Thursday (holy cow) and we're headed to Tampa for weekend getaway on Friday. It's safe to say this will be our last little getaway before Emma arrives in July and I'm really looking forward to some quality time away with my man.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know what I would do without the snoogle!! It keeps me from rolling over on my back at night (which, if I do, I usually wake up uncomfortable).

    ReplyDelete