Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter 2015 Snapshots

Hello there and happy Monday!

I've basically been out of commission the last few days thanks to a nasty cold but the upside is that I had a chance to upload the photos from Easter brunch which I normally may not have gotten to until next month.

This was our second year in a row hosting Easter brunch and like I said last week, it was perfect!

There are times I think I've completely lost my mind when I'm prepping for a celebration at our house. I tend to overcommit to things in general and this year, we planned to set up an Easter egg hunt for oh, nearly 10 children. On top of that, I wanted to make each of our nieces/nephews a little Easter basket. Add to that all the baking and cleaning and crafting in the days and weeks leading up to hosting 40 people on Easter and you can imagine I got a little stressed out.

With that being said, I wouldn't have it any other way. The kids loved their baskets, watching them run around the back yard searching for eggs was awesome and seeing all of our favorite people laugh and celebrate together is so perfectly special to us. So yes, could we make things easier on ourselves in the future? Absolutely. Will we? Probably not. Because it just brings me too much joy to see everything come together.

Here are some snapshots from that amazing day.




























I quite like how hosting Easter brunch has become our thing. Quality time with family, delicious brunch food & drinks -- all in the name of celebrating the resurrection of Jesus. What more could we ask for in a celebration?

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job. Everything looks great. Can we come next year? ;)

    ReplyDelete