Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekend Snapshots

Happy Tuesday! Just popping in to share a few snapshots from our weekend.

I've been suffering from major baking withdrawals so on Saturday, I picked up a bag of pretty spring M&Ms and baked my heart out. This is my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe because they always come out perfectly soft. The only problem is that I can't resist sneaking one of these babies every now and then so I've been bringing a bag of cookies everywhere I go to get rid of them!


Jonathan promised he would help my sister and her boyfriend re-landscape the lawn in their new house so on Sunday, we all met up at the nursery to pick out a few plants for them. Let me tell you, this was a great place to be first thing on a Sunday morning. The sun was out and I was a happy girl wandering around looking at the beautiful plants and flowers. 





We wrapped up our weekend with a quick shopping trip to find the perfect sunburst mirror to finish off our front entry table makeover. I thought I had found the one at World Market, but we popped into Kirkland just to be sure and we laid our eyes on this beautiful piece of work and knew it was the one. I've been promising some home makeover photos but we still have a few small things to finish up before I share those. In the meantime, I can't hold back on you guys when it comes to our entry table makeover. I need to see if I snapped a before picture of this because this whole space has been so completely transformed. It's brighter and more welcoming with a few pops of color -- it's exactly what I envisioned! It was fun (and a little bit tricky) to decide what pieces to include but I think we've got a good balance now.



Tell me -
  • Did you do anything this weekend to celebrate the arrival of Spring? 
  • What are your tips for the perfect entryway decor?

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies...mmmm. Look so good!! And all the flowers- definitely puts me in the mood for spring and I want to get my yard ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are so pretty with the pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete