Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Feels like Summer {Weekend Recap}

And just like that, we're back to summer weather in Orlando. With temperatures back to the norm in the 90s over the weekend, we took full advantage and I have quite the sunburn to prove it.

I'm already a day behind schedule, so I'll keep this simple and share some snapshots from our weekend fun.

Jonathan worked on Saturday so I used the time to knock out a gym visit, grocery shopping and some Easter prep. We're hosting brunch at our house again this year and I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy planning this.


With the gorgeous weather we've been having in the evenings, I planned a summer-like meal for dinner we could enjoy on the back patio and it did not disappoint! '


On the menu (with the links to recipes):

Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Fresh Pineapple Salsa (I don't follow this recipe exactly but you really can't go wrong)
Simple Greek Vinaigrette Pasta Salad
Vodka tonic with fresh strawberries and cucumbers

This guy was home from work and cleaned up just as I was finishing up dinner. He came out ready to relax looking handsome as ever and we enjoyed an awesome dinner on the back patio.


Sunday was spent on the boat with some friends. I'm pretty sure having a friend with a boat is better than having one yourself. Anyone with me on this? It was an awesome day and we all wondered why we don't do it more often -- maybe this summer we will. A girl can dream, can't she?






We made it home just in time Sunday evening to close out the weekend with a few Friends episodes. A perfect day, if you ask me. Hope your weekend was full of sunshine and fun, too!

Have a great week!

3 comments: