Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Family & Wedding Party Photos

Between my new job and other life things, it seems I got a little off track here with my Wedding Wednesday posts. When we left off, I'd just shared my favorite shots from our couple portraits and today, I want to share my favorite family and bridal party shots.


 
The special moments I shared with my dad on our wedding day are ones I will forever hold close to my heart. There is absolutely no feeling in the world quite like standing there arm in arm with your dad as you wait to walk down the aisle together.

Mother and daughter...best friends...so blessed to have this woman by my side.




 
My older sister and Matron of Honor...her positivity and support light up my life.



This shot of Jonathan and Dean (his our nephew and ring bearer) absolutely melts my heart.

My favorite girl. I thank God daily for my relationship with my niece.

This one I like to call Jonathan's Men's Warehouse advertisement.


I couldn't have been any happier with the way my bouquet turned out! 






















Linking up for Wedding Wednesday

25 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! LOVE the blue and yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictures! Your bridesmaids looks great. I love those colors together.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! All of the photos are awesome and I especially love the candid ones, where you're laughing or hugging. So sweet! What you said about your Dad is how I feel, too! I can't wait!!!

    Also, your mom's dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pix! I love those navy blue dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the navy! Honestly, your pictures are both beautiful and so natural! Not like some of the over-the-top and uncomfortable portraits I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful photos, I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures!!! I might steal some of the poses for my wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attended a wedding at this location. There is a concierge that greets guest at the main lobby and directs them to the top floor. The view is a must see at night.

    ReplyDelete