Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Easter Brunch Inspiration

Happy Tuesday, friends!

Last week, Jonathan and I made the decision to host our first big holiday as a married couple at our house. We're going to host a big Easter brunch and it's already looking like we'll have close to 20 people joining us. I am so flipping excited about this. Lately, I've really started to enjoy cooking for and hosting people at our home and this is going to be our biggest undertaking yet! I'm already thinking of menu ideas and looking for decorating inspiration. Here are a few ideas that have caught my eye so far:

*I don't even like the taste of peeps but my goodness, this peep garland is going to be hanging in our house somewhere.


*This Easter egg garland looks like a craft project I can totally handle.
http://www.landeeseelandeedo.com/2011/04/paper-crafted-spring-mantle.html

*Tulips are a must. I love all the bright colors and it's a perfect Easter flower. So bright and cheerful!

These little carrot cakes are too cute...

*I looooove this idea for utensils. I'm not a huge fan of orange napkins and green silverware, but together they look like a carrot and I just love it.


*It's looking like we may have somewhere around 20 people in our home, so I want to serve as many make ahead meals as possible. This French toast casserole is definitely on the list.

*Another make ahead idea...these Crustless Zucchini & Basil Mini-Quiches would be just perfect.

I don't know about you, but I'm suddenly really hungry. I can't tell you how excited I am to get all the details planned out. The thought of having our families together on Easter in our little home makes me oh so happy. I can't wait to see how it all comes together!


3 comments: