Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Engagement Photos

Happy Wedding Wednesday! Today marks just 100 days until our wedding and I couldn't be more excited about life right now.

This past Saturday morning, just one week after our engagement photo shoot, Jonathan was working and to be quite honest, I was being a lazy bum at the house. Just as I was getting motivation to get up and go grocery shopping, I received an email from our photographer with our engagement photos. It was like Christmas morning! I proceeded to spend the next hour or so looking through them, then calling my mom and viewing them again while she looked. I couldn't wait for Jonathan to come home from work so I could show him. We sat down later that afternoon going through the hundreds of proofs we were sent to pick our favorites to share with friends and family.

I wanted to take today and share some of those favorites with you guys. I honestly never thought I'd never have photos like this. They are so fun and flattering and I think they really represent us. Our photographer did an amazing job capturing our relationship and personalities. We were able to get some really good shots at several different spots in downtown Orlando. We couldn't be any happier with the whole experience. Thank you to Lora Rodgers Photography for capturing us so beautifully!

 

What do you think? Did you have an engagement photo session? How did you incorporate the photos into your big day?

Linking up for Wedding Wednesday!

15 comments:

  1. These pictures look so great! And your wedding is right around the corner! How crazy is that? EEK! I don't know what I would be doing if I knew I was 100 days away...holy wow! I can't wait to see more pictures and things as you keep on planning your wedding!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are amazing! I've never seen the "pinky promise" shot before - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures!!!! They are so natural and cute, love the lighting, too! We're getting ours taken next month! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the incorporation of yellow and all the reflective shots! Your pictures look so happy and light!

    We ended up not doing an official engagement session because a photographer friend had said she was going to do them for us, which with busy schedules ended up not happening. We did take some of our own pictures specifically for our Save the Date, which turned out pretty well I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they came out adorable! I especially love how in the first picture the balloons almost look like they're shaped like a heart. Actually at first I thought you were holding a heart shaped balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled onto your page here and your engagement pictures have me hooked! They're ahhhh-mazing!

    ReplyDelete