Monday, September 16, 2013

Our Weekend in Photos


one. Friday night was spent catching up on our marriage prep class homework. This is how excited Jonathan was to be doing homework on a Friday.

two. When we finally finished our homework, we opened a bottle of wine and started Season 1 of Orange is the New Black. We were instantly hooked and proceeded to watch most of season 1 by the time the weekend was over. 

three. Saturday was our engagement photo shoot in Downtown Orlando. My sweet sister did my hair and makeup. This is us right after she finished. So thankful for her help!

four. This is my sister's puppy, Lady cuddled up in her bed while we did my hair and makeup. She is too cute with all her toys. 

five. Jonathan and I were all smiles on the way home after our engagement photos. We had such a fun day and can't wait to see how they came out! We should get to see them in about 3 weeks.

six. Saturday night we went out on the town with Jonathan's best man, Tim. He moved to New York a few months ago and was in town visiting for the weekend. We had so much fun and can't wait to see him again soon.

seven. Even though most of my things are being stored for now, I had to go ahead and find a place for my sunflower at Jonathan's house.

eight. After marriage class was over on Sunday, we headed over to my house to load the trailer with the items we wanted to put in storage until we are ready to move it into Jonathan's house. We were able to load the trailer and unpack everything in just a few hours. I have still quite a bit of stuff to take care of at the house on Tuesday, but this was a good place to start.

nine. We also finally placed our wedding invitation order through Wedding Paper Divas. Here is a little preview of what we ended up with. I can't wait to get these babies in the mail!

Linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans. I hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments: