Friday, September 20, 2013

It's Good. It's Really Good.

Have you ever been in the middle of something and suddenly it occurs to you how freaking awesome it is that you're doing whatever you are doing in that moment? That you're exactly where you hoped you'd be one day?

I've been staying at Jonathan's all week while I finished up everything at my house and whatnot. I stopped at the grocery store on my way there after work yesterday to pick up a few things for dinner and as I was walking through the aisles, grabbing all the necessities for chicken Parmesan, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

It may sound silly, but I can't explain how happy I felt in that moment, just picking up groceries for dinner. Just knowing I have this wonderful man waiting at home, someone to cook for, someone to sit down at the dinner table and talk about my day with...this all means so much to me. In the years leading up to this time in my life, it wasn't elaborate dinners out or getting a fancy engagement ring I longed for, it was simple things like having a man I love call me asking when I'm going to be home. It was standing over the stove cooking pasta and having that man come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. It was me getting out of my car and walking up our driveway to the man I adore working away in the garage.

This photo has nothing to do with this post, but I couldn't not include a photo.

With all the chaos in life lately, I just want to take a minute and truly soak in these simple little things that make me overwhelmed with joy that I've got all I ever wanted out of this life.

I've got a life full of absolute joy and love with a man I absolutely cherish. It's good. It's really good.

4 comments:

  1. Woah girl! Glad to know you found the best man for you! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All-Star Weekend is almost here which means we’re seeing the release slate transform into a colorful array referencing basketball’s biggest and brightest stage. The “Northern Lights” motif has been taken up by both cheap jordan shoes Nike Sportswear and adidas Hoops, but Jordan Brand seems to be going an entirely different route, skipping out on the Aroura Borealis for Air Jordan 11 Retro 72 10 a unique marble-like pattern of swirling Wolf Grey, Cool Grey, and Black atop this Air Jordan 5 Low “All-Star.” This creative colorway is cheap jordans for sale exclusive to a grade school size run unfortunately, as the graphic is sure to have some fans who fit into adult sizes. Simple jordans for sale and refined, this AJ5 Low features a smokey mesh ventilation unit, black lining, cement speckled shark teeth, and a white midsole for good jordans shoes measure. What do you think of Jordan Brand’s special edition All-Star Jordan 5 Lows? Check out a full view below and pick up your pair on February 13th for $140.
    For Nike Basketball, the four-headed monster that is their signature line returns with special edition releases jordan 13 of the Nike Kobe 11, Nike LeBron 13, Nike KD 8, and jordans 2016 Nike Kyrie 2. Each manages to redefine festive colorways with black bases and colorful accents in tribal themes throughout the branding, numerous straps, overlays, and outsoles.Nike Sportswear starts with the pair that started off the entire BHM series: the Nike Air Force 1. jordan 11 legend blue Other NSW offerings include the ever-relevant Nike Air Footscape Magista, Nike Roshe Run, and the addition of a NIKEiD graphic option for Dylan cheap jordans Raasch’s famed Roshe creation.

    ReplyDelete