Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

Happy Thursday! Let's jump right in, shall we?

It's okay that I don't exactly understand all of this Google Reader/BlogLovin business. I did make a profile, so go ahead and  Follow my blog with Bloglovin if you'd like!

It's okay that I don't know what direction I want to go in with my blog. I know I need to make some big changes, I just don't know what.

It's okay to already be thinking of unique kindness ideas to do on my birthday this year. It's not until May, but I want to do something like this again!

It's okay to overuse "I love you."

It's okay to think that people are a little dramatic about the time change.

It's okay to need this reminder sometimes...

 
 
What's okay with you today? Link up!
 


5 comments:

  1. Visiting from link up, I love the sunflowers. What is this new Blog love thing? I've seen other people post that they don't know what it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from It's OK Thursday; yeah, I don't get this whole Google Reader vs. Blog Lovin' thing either! EEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These fitness tips in above some basic ideas for keeping fit and healthy body.
    I spent hundreds of dollars trying to find that "quick fix" or magic
    solution that would have allowed me to drop the desired pounds and have the perfect body.
    This can be achieved by adding more weight, increasing the number
    of repetitions, or by adding on additional sets.


    Here is my page More inspiring ideas

    ReplyDelete