Thursday, March 24, 2011

This Crazy Ride

More than ever, lately I’ve been amazed at how much of a rollercoaster life can be. I know this is nothing new, but I am constantly in awe of this. One minute you could be on the highest of highs and next thing you know, something comes out of the blue and makes you sad. It can be so difficult to take the good with the bad, go with the flow and not let things get you down. Focusing on the positives rather than negatives is oftentimes easier said than done. Anyway, I wanted to share one of my favorite songs with you guys. It’s a good reminder that life isn’t always perfect, but you just have to keep going and hold on.


Life isn’t perfect all the time. Sometimes it’s so amazing you are afraid to blink. Other times it’s hard to believe something so awful could happen to you. I’m in awe of how quickly things can change and how when you least expect it, somehow things just come together. I try to always remember that life really is crazy, that you have to take the good with the bad and know that good things will always come and take the place of bad things.

Well that's enough cheesy ramblings for tonight. I should probably go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment