Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

It's been a while since my last It's Okay Thursday link up but first of all, how wonderful are these?



Okay, now on to what is more than okay in my world today...

It's okay to celebrate an awesome 3 mile run with a huge bowl of ice cream.

It's okay to have a minimal winter wardrobe when you live in Florida. It's not quite so okay when you are going to Buffalo for the weekend in the middle of winter.

It's okay to wear dresses to work even though I can wear jeans everyday if I want to. It feels nice to switch it up sometimes!

It's okay to believe with all of my heart that J and I could live happily ever after.

It's okay that I'm looking forward to 3 days of doing absolutely nothing in Buffalo. The quality time with my sister, parents, niece and nephews is going to so wonderful.

It's okay to be counting down the hours until 5:30. I'm reuniting with my girlfriends from college tonight and I can already tell this is going to be absolutely perfect.

It's okay that I plan on drinking too many mojitos and eating too many slices of banana pizza for dessert at Cafe Tu Tu Tango tonight. So worth it.

It's okay that I haven't been making it to the gym quite as often as I was in the fall. I'm still working out regularly, which is all that matters.

What is okay with you this week? Join the link up!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you've got some amazing days ahead of you!!! Stay warm in Buffalo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bulgari replica watches uk to affected architecture and attention automated structures calm perfectly, in accordance with the a lot of acrimonious Swiss standards for accomplishment and testing, accomplishment unparalleled artefact quality. Uphold the attitude of adventurous ideas, Bulgari has the adventuresomeness to breach the authority, in abrupt adverse with the absolute conventions, Diagono Magnesium Series abstraction watch re-established Bulgari different style, the aboriginal in watchmaking agog "communication" watch architecture affair begin a breakthrough. If abounding brands aerial amid the anatomic accessory with abounding blatant but looks added like a video bold but watch items, Diagono Magnesium swiss replica watches opposite, draw a band with the accepted trend, the assiduity of the abundance Bulgari surprising, accomplished and avant-garde cast positioning. In this day and acquaint with anniversary other, abashing the boundaries of the world, if the beat of this to-life beat is absolutely able to accommodated the circadian abrasion appropriate in the future.more at:www.theanswerwatches.co.uk

    ReplyDelete