Thursday, November 29, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Linking up for It's Okay Thursday!

It's okay that I ate a York peppermint pattie at 7 a.m. today. My sweet roommate left a box of them on my bed  this morning with a lovely little note. How could I resist?

It's okay that The Dog Whisperer has turned out to be a complete disappointment. I liked him, I tried to get to know him, but he seems to have completely checked out I don't have the energy to beg for someone's attention. I'm disappointed, but it'll be okay.


It's okay to be in a bit of a funk sometimes. I'll snap out of it soon, I'm sure.

It's okay to say what's on your mind and not worry about how the other person will react. I need to work on being more okay with this.


It's okay to be happy and independent on your own, but also able to admit that you can't wait to find someone to share your life with.

It's okay to walk back upstairs 3 times before leaving the house in the morning to make sure you unplugged the straightener, even though it turns off by itself anyway.

On that note, it's okay to have a slight serious case of OCD.

It's okay to be overly excited about signing up for the Tap n' Run 4K. An easy 2.5 mile race with beer waiting for me at the finish line? This is perfection beyond belief.

What's okay with you today? Link up!

4 comments:

  1. "It's okay to be happy and independent on your own, but also able to admit that you can't wait to find someone to share your life with."
    I completely agree! I've felt so independent and liberated since I moved here but I can't help but miss something.

    Oh and the Tap n Run? I wish I had known sooner! Unfortunately it's just too expensive to register now :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! I wasn't thrilled about paying $37, but my friend somehow convinced me anyway. It should be fun! The Color Run is coming to Orlando in January. I'm already signed up for that one. It's on January 13 if you want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete