Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

I wish I had more to say today, but since I don't...I'm linking up for "It's Okay Thursday."

It's okay to become esctatic over simple things like getting your first holiday cup at Starbucks.


It's okay that I was too cozy to get out of bed at 5:30 this morning to get to the gym. I'll go later...or tomorrow.

It's okay that I'm having a tough time holding off on listening to Christmas music. I know it's a little early for all that but I can't help it!

It's okay to let yourself be sad sometimes. The important thing is to leave some room for hope.

It's okay for dating to make you feel like you need therapy.

It's okay that I've had a really hard time focusing at work lately. I'll snap out of it eventually.

It's okay to reference Friends episodes on a daily basis.


It's okay to wish your parents lived even closer than they do because sometimes, you just need your parents.
 
It's okay to wake up in the middle of the night sometimes and wish you weren't in bed alone.
 
It's okay to be completely obsessed with your girlfriends. Good friends are hard to come by, so I can't help but be obsessed with the ones I have.

It's okay that I started writing this post at 10:00 this morning and I'm just now finishing.

What is okay with you today? Link up!



5 comments:

  1. Very cute post. I'm a new blogger and your blog is really cute.

    ReplyDelete