Monday, January 23, 2012

Can't Stop Listening

I can't stop listening to Kelly Clarkson's new album, Stronger. I've liked a lot of Kelly's music in the past, but I am completely obsessed with this whole album. For someone dealing with a broken heart and feeling pretty angry about it, this album is absolute perfection. It's the perfect girly, powerful full-of-attitude music to help me remember that it is his loss and he doesn't deserve me. In fact, one of my favorite songs on the album called 'You Love Me' is about just that...


I can really relate to this song right now and try to listen to this instead of feeling sorry for myself. It reminds me that I am better off without someone who doesn't see how great I am. Favorite lyrics...

Thick skin, soft touch, heart of gold...but it's suddenly not enough. Forgiving arms, the higher road, working hard...but it's suddenly not enough. You said I'm not good enough, I'm not good enough. But what you really mean is you're not good enough, you're not good enough. 

Anyway, I'm currently obsessed and just had to tell you about it. What are you listening to right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment