Saturday, December 24, 2011

Oh, There’s No Place Like Home for the Holidays

There’s no place like home for the holidays. Truer words have never been spoken, or sang, for that matter. Nothing beats the feeling of walking into my parents’ house for the weekend to celebrate Christmas. I had another surgery to get rid of my kidney stones this week, so I am still recovering and in a lot of pain. I am not feeling 100%, but I couldn’t care less.
I spent last night watching Christmas movies with my parents, this morning shopping with my brother and mom and the afternoon wrapping gifts and baking with my mom. This is the first year in a very long time I am having a boyfriend join us for Christmas. I am so excited for it! I couldn’t ask for much more than to be surrounded by the ones I love this Christmas.

I hope you’re all just as lucky to be with your loved ones. Have a very merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. merry christmas!! hope you get to feeling 100% soon and that you have a GREAT day with your family and boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete