Monday, August 22, 2011

Marriage From a Kids Perspective

Have I mentioned how much I love StumbleUpon? Seriously, I'm obsessed. I found another adorable post, Marriage From a Kids Perspective. It's a collection of answers kids gave to questions about marriage and it is so adorable! 
 
Some of my favorites....
WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
-- Camille, age 10

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?
 
When they're rich.
-- Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with
that.
- - Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry
them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
- - Howard, age 8
 
HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump
truck.
-- Ricky, age 10
 
Ricky has the right idea, that's for sure. Hope you enjoyed reading that as much as I did! 

5 comments: