Thursday, August 4, 2011

Date a Girl Who Reads

Howdy!

I'm back from California after a long, super busy and super fun week of work and play! There is a lot I want to tell you about, but I am buried in laundry, mail and really just want some time to relax. In the meantime, my wonderful mother shared a blog post with me while I was away and I loved it so much I just had to share it with you all! It's called Date a Girl Who Reads. If you love to read as much as I do, you will love this! Other than the fact that I can relate to so much in this post, it inspired me to write a post along the same theme. So I'm working on that and I'm going to set aside some time this weekend to tell you all about my trip and where I stand on my feelings for The Umpire after having some time to think. 

I hope you are all having a happy week! Keep smiling!

5 comments: