Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Life of “Oh Wells”

I have a lot of random stories to share. I’m hoping to have more time to write this weekend and fill you in. 
 
In the midst of my life lately, I’ve been thinking a lot and there have been a few times where I’ve started to beat myself up a little bit. I saw this quote a few weeks ago and I’ve been thinking of it a lot lately…

source
When I think about some of the decisions I’ve made whether they have been irresponsible, impulsive or just the right thing to do…I know for a fact I would rather look back and laugh…or cry…or both, than to wish I had done it.

I may be too impulsive and I don’t always do the right thing, but whenever I start to give myself a hard time, I remind myself that I am young and that you only live once. It’s not often I find myself wondering ‘what if?’ and I’m glad because I would go crazy. I know I’m already a little nutty, but because of that I can laugh at the stuff that happens and just say ‘oh well!'

What do you find yourself saying more often?

5 comments:

  1. I find myself saying "what happened with umpire and what further has happened with red sox fan?" I actually can't wait to get back to work!!

    ReplyDelete