Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reflecting on 2010


New Year’s Eve is just a few days away and like most people, I can’t help reflecting on the year and looking toward 2011. On last NYE, I never could have predicted what a wild, fun, happy and exciting year I would have, but I guess that is the way life is. You can plan, predict, make resolutions and hope for things, but life can be unpredictable and surprising in so many ways.

We all know how this year started with a kidney stone and ended with an extremely rare throat infection and hospital stay, and there are a few things that haven’t changed a bit, but this past year has been amazing for me. I’ve accomplished a lot, tried new things, laughed a lot and learned a ton about myself in the process.

I’m thinking a lot about what the next year might hold and can’t wait to share my 2011 wish list with you guys…. stay tuned!

I hope you all have a safe and happy new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment