Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 2011 Wish List

Happy New Year! 

I hope you all had a safe and fun new year’s eve. 2010 was a great year. Amazing, actually. I was kind of sad to see it come to an end, but I’ve been thinking a lot about what I want out of 2011 and how to make it even better than last.

Now, I’m not one to make resolutions, but I do have a wish list for the New Year. I guess I kind of feel like making and sticking to a resolution is a lot of pressure, not to mention the fact that some of my “wishes” are a little beyond my control. So here goes. In 2011 I want to...

  • fall in love
  • get back in shape and stay that way (I went for a run this morning, so I’m off to a great start!)
  • take more weekend trips
  • find a new job that makes me happy
  • volunteer 
  • cook more (or attempt to anyway)
  • go camping (I’ve been wanting to go for years!)
  • stay out of the hospital. this means no kidney stones or rare throat infections. just be healthy.
That’s it. I am going to do my best to make some of these things happen, but what I’m looking forward to the most are the things that aren’t planned or expected…those surprises that life throws at you like new friends, fun, unplanned adventures, good times with the wrong guys, spontaneous dance parties and special moments with family.

What are you hoping for in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment