Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's Okay Thursday

I'm linking up for It's Okay Thursday because let's be honest, I am in a major blogging funk and don't really know what to write about right now.

Let's get started, shall we?

It's okay that Blake has been acting out lately. On the way to my parents' Saturday, Jonathan and I ended up chasing him around a rest stop...and getting help from everyone at the rest stop to catch him. Good times...he will snap out of it, I hope.

It's okay that the heels I bought to wear to a wedding this weekend are extremely uncomfortable. I've even tried wearing them to work a few days this week to break them in and I still don't see how I am going to survive in them on Saturday. Will alcohol help or make this worse? Only time will tell...

It's okay that my BFF Taryn and I bought each other matching rings for Christmas and just exchanged them last night. Just 2 months later...no biggie. It's also okay that we staged a whole proposal-type situation and asked someone to take photos.

Yep, this happened.
It's okay to be a little obsessed with Mindy Kaling after reading Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). I absolutely loved reading her thoughts on marriage.
It's okay that I stay in bed until the very last minute and throw my hair in a bun because Jonathan and I can't get out of bed when we stay together during the week. It's becoming a well-known fact that if my hair is in a bun, it's because I stayed at his house. It's okay because it is so worth getting the extra few minutes together in the morning.
 
It's okay to take the day off from my full makeup routine sometimes.
 
It's all okay! What's okay with you today? Link up!
 

8 comments:

  1. I totally understand about the high heel thing.. I always tell myself "just get thru the ceremony, and the beginning of the reception," once the dancing starts, everyone takes their shoes off anyway! Have fun and Happy Thursday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mindy too and the proposal is a riot!

    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alcohol will make it better! It always does for me! And seriously, I say to myself, once I get some alcohol in me, I won't notice!

    Stopping by from the link up!

    Kenzie @ http://100prettybrokenpieces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete