Monday, April 25, 2016

Easter 2016


I know what you're probably thinking...Easter was a month ago. Well, yes. But when this post is the only one I have ready and I know I'll be upset for never posting some Easter photos, this is what you get today. I do have lots to say and other posts to write, but I just haven't had the energy lately.

I wasn't as on top of my game planning this year's Easter brunch as I normally am but that has a lot to do with it being our third year hosting so a lot of the decor and planning was already done! I did slack off when it came to planning what I was going to make and I didn't shop for one thing until a week before, which I wouldn't recommend. I was a little distracted with so many other things going on in our lives, but I knew we would pull together another incredible day with family and that's just what we did.

I love this little tradition of hosting Easter we've got going here. From watching the kids run around our backyard searching for eggs to the moments before food is served when we all gather together for the blessing -- it's all so perfectly special to me. I definitely slacked off with photos this year, but here are just a few shots from Easter brunch at our house.











6 comments:

  1. You are so creative that all looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete