Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: 23 Days

Hi and happy Wedding Wednesday!

There are just 23 days until we say "I do" and although I feel a tad bit overwhelmed by everything we still need to do, I really am just so excited to see everything come together and celebrate with our loved ones. I think we did a really good job of getting as much done as we could earlier on so this last month wasn't quite so stressful, but it still amazes me how long our to do list is. Just yesterday we applied for our marriage license so I'm happy to cross that off our list!

Photo by Lora Rodgers Photography

Here's what we have left:
  • Finalize our music selection and send it to our DJ
  • Put the finishing touches on our vows.
  • Finish preparing gifts for my bridesmaids
  • Wrap groomsmen gifts
  • Finalize the cupcake order and display with the bakery
  • Submit a final headcount to our caterer
  • Decide on the table layout for our reception
  • Seating chart for our reception (I am kind of dreading this one so I've put it off as long as possible)
  • Buy beer for reception (we've already purchased all other alcohol, so this should be an easy shopping trip)
  • Have my final dress fitting (this weekend!)
  • Finalize the wedding day plans and photo schedule with our photographer
  • Schedule an appointment for a haircut/highlights the week of the wedding
  • Schedule nail appointment week of wedding
  • Develop wedding day timeline
  • Pay for our wedding night hotel
  • Send rehearsal dinner information and wedding day schedule to wedding party
  • Shop for our honeymoon (I'd love to scoop up a new swim suit, floppy hat and maxi dress for our trip to Punta Cana, but this is if and only if I can find some extra room in the budget)
Now that I have a visual of our to do list, I have to admit I'm feeling a slight sense of panic. I'm hoping I can get a lot of these crossed off before next week so the next few days are going to be busy, that's for sure!

Linking up for Wedding Wednesday

9 comments:

  1. YAH for wedding day! You are so close!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete