Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist

It all started when I was browsing online for engagement photo outfit ideas. I had an image of my head of what I was looking for, but as I searched I couldn't help but fall in love with everything along the way. Have I found and purchased my outfit for our engagement photos? Yes.

But I'm left with quite the wishlist if the time ever comes when I have a few extra bucks to spend. Here are some of the pieces I'm lusting over at the moment:

This Anchor Print Top from Banana Republic
This necklace from Anthropologie
These Nine West Mary Jane pumps

Sequin-Trim Striped Tee from Banana Republic
This blazer from Banana Republic
This Henley Blouse from Ann Taylor LOFT
That Anthropologie necklace. I can't even handle it. Something about those colors all in one necklace makes me so happy. I'm also a sucker for basically anything from LOFT so that blouse has my name all over it.

Anyway, this is merely a wishlist for now but at least it gave me something to share with you aside from wedding planning and house selling business.

What's on your wishlist right now? Any stores you just can't stay away from?

4 comments: