Tuesday, August 20, 2013

48 Hours

Well, I mentioned last week I was strongly considering putting my house up for sale. Just after I posted that, Jonathan and I decided that yes, we were in fact going to put my house on the market. This is how that story went:

Thursday around 5 p.m. my house was officially put on the market and Saturday around 5 p.m., just 48 hours later, I was sending a signed document to my realtor accepting an offer. 

I absolutely cannot believe this happened so quickly. I can't explain it, but when we decided we were going to put the house up for sale, I had this calm, overwhelming feeling that it was the right decision. Not only did I feel it was the right decision, but I knew it would happen quickly. I just felt it in my bones.


As of September 20, I'll be handing over the keys to my house and walking away with wonderful memories of my first home and absolute excitement at the thought of what comes next. What is next, you ask?

Well, Jonathan and I don't plan to live together until after the wedding and this doesn't change anything. I'll be staying at my parents' house for the few months in between. They live about an hour from my office which obviously isn't ideal, but it's so worth getting my house sold and saving money for a few months while I finish planning our wedding. Not to mention, when am I ever going to get this much quality time with my parents again? It's going to be a great few months living with them until the wedding and then I'll finally join Jonathan in our home in January. 

The last few days have been such a wonderful whirlwind and I'm so thankful. Knowing we won't be coming home from our honeymoon in January to deal with renting out, selling, moving out of my house has me feeling so relieved. Just a week ago I was freaking out a bit about what to do about my house and this week all I'm feeling is relief and excitement over how it all worked out. This whole thing has been another reminder that everything happens for a reason and God will always take care of us.

Now, I just need to direct this excitement and energy toward packing my house up. I've got a lot to do and not a whole lot of time to do it! I hope all is well in your world this week!

4 comments:

  1. Even though hublot replica remain totally on it's own, these people perform stick out from below using their supplies as well as originality associated with style. The actual Rolex Fastback, nevertheless, is actually targeted at individuals with regard to who the specific auto rolex replica uk as well as intense 1970s visual speak out loud, rather than wide, common attractiveness. Rolex is actually beginning using the Rolex replica watches uk inside a operate associated with 500 figures items. This isn't a restricted release, however the very first 500 purchasers can get this particular reputation to be the main rolex replica sale starting. Every tag heuer replica sale view awash reality may be created using the greatest from the recycleables, which may be commissioned within home from the hublot replica aboriginal supplies.

    ReplyDelete