Saturday, April 28, 2012

Snapshots of Life Lately

I'm still obsessing over Instagram, so I figured it would be the best way to share a little of what I've been up to lately. 

I went ziplining for the first time a few weeks ago for a team building day with
my coworkers. More photos to come from that day!
I've officially made my "mark" at Johnny's Filling Station,
the bar I go to on Thursdays with all of Scott's friends
Speaking of Scott, one of his friends gave me this. 
Blake found a cozy nap spot in the days after our beach trip
because I was too lazy to unpack :)
Oh, I bought a new car last weekend. I'm obsessed!
Carrot cake cupcake at 4 Rivers BBQ. 
Wise words.
Sunshine cupcakes I baked for our potluck at work last week :)
Blake and I had a lazy, nap-filled afternoon today. He is such a good snuggler!


I hope all is well in your world!

3 comments: