Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Insta-Love

Hi everyone! I have a lot to update you on...but until I have a little more time to write, I want to share with you how absolutely esctatic I was when Instagram became available for my Android phone last week! I've seriously been waiting for this day for so long and kinda squealed like a little girl when I found out I could download it last week. Since that day, I have been documenting my daily adventures like a crazy woman and I'm loving it. So today, I just thought I'd share some of my favorite Instagram photos from the last week. Enjoy!

Sleepy puppy and a new book


Cheers to team building day!

My quirky boy and I

New floors and new living room setup

Easter Sunday with Laura and Blake (One ear up, Blake style)

An entry in my "Today I am Thankful For.." book

6 comments:

  1. I am obsessssed with instagram! It's seriously my favorite app, can't get enough. How did you like zip lining?! I went for my first time in October and had a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete