Monday, May 16, 2011

Archived! #2

You can tell this guy spent a total of 3 minutes on his eHarmony profile.

Exhibit A: no photo. I’m not falling for that.

Exhibit B: he didn’t answer 50% of the questions. You obviously don’t have time to date someone if you can’t find a few minutes to tell me about yourself.

Exhibit C: In the “Occupation” field, he answered, “Stuff.” What stuff? Drugs? Stripping? Selling stuff? Making stuff? Too many possibilities.

Not to mention he only drinks a few times a year. I can’t have someone judging me for boozing it up.

ARCHIVE!

3 comments:

  1. i never did like eHarmony. it felt like going to church without being in one. i love the no photo profiles or those that have three photos of dudes and i have to guess which one he is, HA! no thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is just ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete