Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Weekend in Buffalo


Hi everyone! What’s new???

I spent last weekend in Buffalo visiting my older sister and her cute kids. It was super cold, but it was an absolutely wonderful weekend. I had been itching to get away and try to get up there at least once a year to visit. When I go up there, I love that I get a few uninterrupted days with my sister, niece and nephew. I don’t care what we are doing or if we don’t go anywhere, but just spending time with them is awesome. It’s relaxing and it brings me so much happiness to spend time with those kids.

This visit was perfect because I got to spend a lot of time hanging around, reading, playing with the kids and relaxing, but I also had a night out on the town with my sister and her friend. My sister and I were inseparable when we were younger, so getting to go out drinking and dancing with her is something I absolutely loved! By the way, bars are open until 4 a.m. in Buffalo. It is both super awesome and very dangerous….haha.  We had a blast dancing, having girl talk and drinking. I loved every minute.

If I could have anything right now, it would be to have these people in my life on a regular basis. Once a year visits are not enough. I absolutely adore my niece and nephew and visiting my sister makes me realize how much I miss having her here. Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures (and a video of my nephew being super cute) from my trip. Enjoy!


Alyssa's first time at Build-A-Bear Workshop. She loved it!
My nephew, Aidan :)
Teaching her diva ways nice and early with a Starbucks kids hot chocolate :)
Ladies night!
So happy to be with these two!
I hope you all had a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment