Friday, November 18, 2011

Better Late Than Never

In just a few hours, three of my girlfriends and I will be hitting the road for a weekend in Savannah! This trip was originally scheduled exactly a year ago...the same weekend I was admitted to the hospital for what was the scariest and most difficult experience of my short life thus far. The trip was obviously cancelled and one year later, we are finally taking it!

Life has been nonstop and completely overwhelming lately and I am really looking forward to getting out of town! I feel like my girlfriends and I don't get to see each other nearly as much as we'd like. I'm so excited to have a few uninterrupted days with them...no boyfriends, no work and no stress. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST! It's also a perfect way to head into Thanksgiving week, when I'll be heading to my parents house for an entire 5 days of relaxation and family time.

Feeling grateful for my health and friendships today and everyday. Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments: