Thursday, March 6, 2014

Life Right Now

Why hello there. Things have been a little busy in my world since I started my new job this week. Let’s just say if my biggest issue with my previous job was that I was bored to death, I am not the least bit worried about that happening in my new position. So far, it’s going well. I’ve got a lot to learn about the company and I really can’t wait until I’m more settled, but I’m really enjoying it so far! In other news-

Jonathan and I are completely and utterly addicted to House of Cards on Netflix. We just started the second season and I can’t believe all the shit that is going down. Kevin Spacey is amazing as Frank Underwood and every episode blows my mind. I’d like to say I’ll feel lost when we finish this season since we have to wait a while for season 3 to be released, but from how things are going, I’m sure we’ll replace it with a new Netflix addiction in no time.

I’ve been struggling to decide on what I’m giving up for Lent this year and I finally decided to give up sweets. I’m trying really hard to stick to a healthier diet and I know giving up the occasional indulgence will help me stay focused, so it’s a win/win. What did you decide to give up?

My 10 year high school reunion is coming up in June…so there’s that. I’ll probably go since I live in town still and it could be fun, but you can bet I’ll be bringing my handsome husband along with me. I guess I’m feeling kind of indifferent about the whole thing. I guess the appeal of reunions isn’t the same as it used to be. We know (in some cases more than we ever wanted to know) about what everyone is up to thanks to good old Facebook. It could still be fun though…we’ll see!

It's already March and the next few months are packed with weddings, trips, events and celebrations! Life is good...it's really good.

5 comments: